The proven TRAM Fall Protection System, with thousands of units installed worldwide, is now available for cranes and derricks. The TRAM system provides fall restraint or arrest protection as well as an integrated, adjustable handhold for both stability and confidence.
TRAM is the only system available that combines all of the following:
- Field-tested and proven design for maximum safety and performance on all crane types including rough terrain, telescoping, lattice and bridge.
- Exceeds fall protection standards worldwide.
- Secures user during dangerous access/egress at ladder-to-platform transition.
- Single day installation utilizing bonded, welded or clamped connections to limit downtime.
- Low profile in stowed position to facilitate road travel.
- All weather durability allows for installation and usage in climates around the world.
Certification and Testing
The TRAM range of products has been tested to and conforms with the relevant fall restraint and fall arrest testing requirements of:
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.1
- AS/NZS 1891.1
Additional information is available upon request.