Transportation | Fall Protection Systems
The proven TRAM Fall Protection System, with thousands of units installed worldwide, is now available for transportation vehicles. The TRAM system provides fall restraint or arrested protection as well as an integrated, adjustable handhold for both stability and confidence.
- Protects both operators and mechanics while working at height.
- Secures user during dangerous access/egress at the ladder-to-platform transition.
- Handhold at height provides a feeling of safety and stability.
- Exceeds fall protection standards worldwide.
- Flexible solution - the TRAM system has many different variants that allow it to be configured to meet your specific needs.
- All weather durability allows for installation and usage in climates around the world.
- Flexible installation Methods - TRAM systems can be installed using bolted or welded.
- Installation assistance available - We can install your system or can train your personnel to install.
Certification and Testing
The TRAM range of products has been tested to and conforms with the relevant fall restraint and fall aresst testing requirements of:
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.1
- AS/NZS 1891.1
Additional information is available upon request.